North West Shelf Project
The Karratha Education Initiative, a partnership between the North West Shelf Project and St Luke’s College has been helping to improve and enhance educational opportunities for the students of St Luke’s College since its inception in 2007.
During 2014, the North West Shelf Project will provide support to St Luke’s College from funding by the Karratha Education Initiative, by providing financial assistance in the following areas to name a few:
- Weekly After Hours Tutoring
- Year 12 TEE revision workshops in Perth and Karratha
- Promoting Excellence through extra-curricular activities
- Career Awareness Program
- Specific subjects offered through SIDE (School of Isolated and Distance Education)
- Mathletics and Spelladrome Programs
- Providing additional Professional Development opportunities for our teachers
The new and improved website that you are currently viewing was also made possible by the contribution of the North West Shelf Project.
It is with the assistance and support of the North West Shelf Project Karratha Education Initiative that St Luke’s can offer the students of the College the opportunity to strive to achieve high personal and academic goals through various academic and sporting initiatives and extracurricular programs.
St Luke’s College would like to extend its thanks to the North West Shelf Project for its continued support and contribution to the College.