- House Co-Ordinator – Pastoral Care Leader
House Co-Ordinator – Pastoral Care Leader
St Luke’s College Karratha is seeking an outstanding leader of pastoral care to fill the role of House Co-Ordinator. This role also includes a classroom teaching load.
We are a growing school located in the dynamic Pilbara city of Karratha. Pastoral care is integral to the success of our students, with our College having the strong belief that positive relationships are foundational to all success. This role is a critical part of our middle leadership structure at the College and would be well suited to applicants who would like to advance their skills and career in the pastoral care area of education.
Relocation is included and housing is provided through the Teacher Housing Scheme. There are also generous remote area allowances for teaching staff.
- Ability to be part of a high performing pastoral care team within the College, comprising pastoral care teachers, House Coordinators, School Counsellor and Deputy Principal.
- To lead pastoral care initiatives, develop meaningful relationships with students, staff and parents for the improvement of the good of all members of the College, in the spirit of our charism and mission.
- Proven ability to implement positive change in the area of pastoral care.
- Willingness and ability to organise and lead house activities throughout the year
- Ability to work collaboratively with all staff and fulfil the role of mentor to other teachers within the House group.
- Working With Children
- TRBWA registration
- 4 year Education tertiary qualification
- Accreditation to Teach, or willingness to obtain
Applicants must submit a completed Employment Application Form and curriculum vitae, addressed to the Principal, including the names and contact numbers of three referees, one of whom must be the current employer and a Parish Priest.
Applications must be made to the Principal, Mrs Alanna Otway by Friday, 20 October 2020.