HELP STUDENTS DISCOVER THEIR CAREER PATH
An ADF Gap Year is a unique opportunity to experience life in the Navy, Army or Air Force, without needing to make a long-term commitment. The skills obtained through the ADF Gap Year program will provide them valuable work and life experience and are completely transferable. It will enable your students to develop the confidence for their next endeavour.
Students who take part in the ADF Gap Year program:
- Gain valuable skills and work experience
- Enjoy a great salary package plus free healthcare
- Live a varied, active and healthy lifestyle
- Make friends with like-minded people
- Have the opportunity to see more of Australia
Whatever their interest, there are a variety of roles to select that will provide young Australians valuable life skills. These include experiences as an officer, in management, engineering, logistics and warehousing, combat and security, and administration.