On Friday, 27 August 2021 our talented Dance and Drama students participated in the Act Belong Commit Youth on Health (YOH) Festival, and well done to all the students involved!
Students took to the stage at the Red Earth Arts Precinct to show the dance and drama performances they created which explored the health message of ‘Keeping Up Appearances’. The performances were a stand-out, some leaving the audience in fits of laughter and others conveying a strong, emotional message.
Each performance took home a merit certificate which celebrated a particular aspect of their performance:
- St Luke’s Dance Crew – Visual Impact
- Benjamin Gathmann Brandt – Characterisation
- Cody Fenner and Riley Churchman – Audience Appeal
- Sam Buick and Riley Churchman – Entertainment Appeal
- Madelyn Anderson – Projection
Special mention to Nikita Smith for choreographing the dance and to Gracyn Dredge for her hard work as Dance Makeup Artist.
Congratulations to all our performers and backstage crew!
Miss Sharny Joyce